Though you may want to get your CV to your recruiter as quickly as possible there are a few questions you should ask before hitting send.
Here Are 4 Questions to Ask Yourself:
- Does it create impact upon opening?
- Grabbing the attention of the recruiter right away is important, here’s how to do it:
- Do I have a persuasive CV?
- Can the recruiter quickly see my suitability for my target roles?
- Is it easy to read?
- Recruiters are not going to have the time to read through paragraphs of information.
- Do I have clearly divided sections?
- Are the proper headings in bold?
- Do I have bullet points and broken up text where they need to be?
- Have I proved my value?
- Your CV needs to show the value of your work with quantified achievements.
- Am I showing how I have improved processes?
- Have I shown examples of how I saved my previous company money or how I delivered on a big project?
- Is it easy to contact me?
- A recruiter should never question how to reach you.
- Is my contact information clearly stated and easy to find?
- The email and phone number provided are correct and working?
After asking yourself these 4 questions you can hit send with confidence and your recruiter will thank you! One last bit of advice…Don’t forget to attach your CV!
Curious about R&D Partners Current Open Positions?
Please Visit us at http://jobs.r-dpartners.com and Apply Directly Online!
For More Resume Tips Click Here
For More Interview Tips Click Here