There are still 3 weeks left in 2017 and before we start the holidays and celebrations ask yourself how prepared are you to start another year?
Here are 8 Career Refreshing and Boosting Steps:
- Write Out Your One-Year Plan
- Do you have your sights set on a promotion or raise? How are you going to take your career to the next level? There is nothing that will make you feel clearer and focused then writing out a plan. Detail what it’s going to take to get you where you want to be at the end of next year.
- Read a Career-Boosting Classic
- There are so many inspirational career advice books out there. Do your research, find something you connect with and feed your brain.
- Update Your Professional Wardrobe
- Treat Yourself! A new outfit does wonders to someone’s confidence; buy yourself a new pair of work shoes or blazer.
- Write Down Your Wins
- Create a list of your professional accomplishments of the year. The next time you decide to revamp your resume you can easily use some of these bullet points.
- Reorganize Your Workspace
- Clear your work space and wipe down the surface. Put back only the items that are essential for daily use.
- Clean Out Your Inbox
- Delete old emails, organize your inbox and unsubscribe to spam emails.
- Send a Thank You Note
- Reach out to a coworker, manager or mentor and let them know how they helped inspired you. A simple hand written note is all it takes to make someone feel special.
- Choose a Skill You Want to Improve in 2018
- Before the New Year even begins pick a skill you want to improve. Map out how you’re going to improve on that skill. You could attend seminars or sign up for a class. Stay motivated!
For More Interview Tips Click Here
For More Resume Tips Click Here
To View Our Open Positions Click Here