Creating an effective personal career plan is a vital to developing a career you deserve and love. Go through the below four steps and carefully answer the questions to identify your goals and note the actions you need to take to get you there. By building and effective personal career path, you can effectively guide yourself and make the best decisions for you.
5 STEPS TO CREATING A CAREER PLAN:
Step 1 – Self Evaluation – This about what it is you really enjoy doing.
- What do you enjoy?
- What are your priorities?
- What are you strengths and weaknesses?
- What are the top five things that you are looking to get out of your career?
- How do you define success?
Step 2- Skills Analysis – Ask yourself, what work best suites your skills and attributes?
- What are your top qualifications and experience?
- What are your key strengths and skills?
- What are your biggest achievements to date?
Step 3- Set Your Direction – Think about what industries or roles you can see yourself in.
- What industries appeal to you?
- What roles suit you best?
- How do these options match your personal preferences?
Step 4- Commit to a Timeframe – Now you know where you want to go, let’s make sure you get there!
- Write down Milestones for the next six, twelve, eighteen months.
- How will you achieve your training and education goals?
- How will you gain additional skills and experience needed?
- How will you expand your network?
Step 5- Review Your Career Plan – Monitor your progress.
- Have you met your milestones?
- Are you following through with your additional training/education/skills?
- If you really want it, don’t give up. Stay true to your plan.
For More Science Fun Facts Click Here
To View Our Open Positions Click Here