Below are some accomplishments from 6 Famous Scientists. Can you guess them all correctly?
Take our quiz and Comment How Many You Got Correct!
- Who developed the theory of universal gravitation as well as his famous three laws of motion, forever leaving his mark on physics, astronomy and mathematics?
- He introduced the idea of natural selection to the world, backing up his theories on evolution with substantial observational data recorded on his long sea voyages.
- This French chemist and microbiologist created a new level of understanding regarding microorganisms, the causes of disease and disease prevention.
- Which Scottish physicist brought together the ideas of electromagnetic fields, describing their nature in publications such as ‘A Dynamic Theory of the Electromagnetic Field?
- Who contributed to physics and engineering with a range of futuristic inventions, dramatic demonstrations and the development of alternating current electricity/
- He is often referred to as the father of nuclear physics, A New Zealand born chemist won a Nobel Prize in chemistry and developed a new model of the atom and mentored other scientists.
* Louis Pasteur, *Nikola Tesla, *Ernest Rutherford, *Isaac Newton, *James Maxwell, *Charles Darwin
For more Fun Science Facts Click Here
Isaac Newton- 1
Charles Darwin- 2
Louis Pasteur – 3
James Maxwell- 4
Nikola Tesla- 5
Ernest Rutherford- 6