Can you match these 6 famous African American Scientists to their accomplishments?
Samuel Massie Jr.
Marie Maynard Daly
Percy Lavon Julian
1) He is an inventor and engineer, best remembered for his invention of the multiple-effect evaporator. Who was he?
2) The first African American woman to earn a Ph.D. in Chemistry. Who was she?
3) African American researcher known for being a pioneer in the chemical synthesis of medicinal drugs from plants. Who was he?
4) He was an organic chemist who was the first African American to teach at the U.S. Naval Academy. Who was he?
5) She was an American ophthalmologist and inventor known for being the first African American woman doctor to receive a patent for a medical invention. Who is she?
6) She was an American physician and NASA astronaut who also was the first black woman to travel in space.
Comment How Many You Got Correct?
1) Norbert Rillieux
2) Marie Maynard Daly
3) Philip Emeagwali
4) Samuel Massie Dr.
5) Patricia Bath
6) Mae Jemison
For more Fun Quizzes Clink Here
Follow Us on Facebook and Twitter