How Many Can You Get Correct?
1) What is the most prevalent protein in the body?
2) The term Antibiotic was coined by
Ernst Boris Chain
3) What does “CRISPR” stand for?
Clustered Regular Interdependent Signal Protein Repeats
Clustered Regularly Interference Single Plasmid Repeats
Clustered Regularly Interspaced Short Palindromic Repeats
Clustered Regularly Independent Small Parallel Repeats
4) Adhesion provides a signal for adherent cells to do which of the following?
Growth and Division
Transduce differentiation signals
All of the Above
5) Cell culture is in vitro because (choose the best answer)?
Cells are not touching each other.
Cells have lost some proteins.
Interactions with other cell types and 3d interactions are lost.
Changes occur in the cell membrane
6) Lentiviruses are a subclass of which virus strain?
7) What cell types can lentiviral vectors infect? (Check all that apply)
Non-dividing cells only
Actively dividing cells
For more Science Pop Quiz’s Click Here