- Disconnect In Order To Reconnect-
- Try to disconnect from your work emails over the weekends.
- If you must check your emails over the weekend set a short period of time to do so.
- Create An 80/20 Rule-
- 80% of outcomes can be attributed to 20% of all causes for a given event.
- Create a system where your schedule allows for you to spend 80% of your time on more important tasks and 20% on necessary menial tasks.
- Keep Your Eyes On The Prize-
- All successful people have countless demands on their time.
- Know what it is you want to accomplish.
- Be willing to say no to other projects in order to achieve the goal you have set.
For more Tips Click Here
To View Our Open Positions Click Here