Your pitch is how you introduce yourself to your potential new employer.
Make Your Elevator Pitch in 5 EASY STEPS:
- Introduce yourself ~ Keep it simple
- What’s your name, degree, and years of relevant experience?
- What do you know about the company ~ Show the company you’ve done your research
- Relate specific information about the company to demonstrate how interested you are in working there.
- What makes you unique ~ highlight experiences and skills that would benefit the employer
- Describe previous work/internship/volunteer experience.
- Connect your unique skills sets with the goals and direction of the company.
- What are your goals ~ What is important to you in your career
- What type of positions are you interested in?
- What is the type of skills you would like to apply?
- How can you apply your skills and goals to specific opportunities at the company?
- Close with a strong conclusion ~ Final impressions can be lasting impressions
- Be prepared with strong questions to ask the interviewer
- Confirm your interest in the position
- Exchange contact information and Follow Up!
Via- The University of Georgia Career Center
For More Interview Tips Click Here
For More Resume Tips Click Here
To View Our Open Positions Click Here