If you have never worked with a staffing firm before, here are 5 tips to have a successful experience:
Timing, timing, timing.
- Respond quickly to an agency’s telephone call or email! Time is of the essence as the agency may be competing to get their candidates (you) considered by the employer ahead of those of a rival agency’s
Make your application stand out.
- Agencies receive so many bland looking CVs that are poorly structured and presented that after a while they merge into one. Ensure that your CV is as attractive as possible so the agency will select you above the competition.
For Resume Tips Click Here
Don’t spend money!
- You should never have to part with any money to a recruitment agency. It is unlawful for anyone to charge you a fee or commission to get you a job.
Find the roles you want
- Sounds obvious, but only apply for roles that you really want. While the recruitment agent may be very persuasive, do not be pressured into considering a role that isn’t right for you.
- Be honest and make sure grades, employment dates etc. are accurate in your CV. Inconsistencies that are picked up by an employer will reflect badly on the agency and they may lose trust in putting you forward for future vacancies.
Click Here for 5 Reasons to Work With a Recruiter
For Interview Tips Click Here
Search Our Open Positions Click Here