Though you may want to get your CV to your recruiter as quickly as possible there are a few questions you should ask before hitting send.
Here Are 4 Questions to Ask Yourself:
- Does it create impact upon opening? Grabbing the attention of the recruiter right away is important, here’s how to do it:
- Do I have a persuasive CV?
- Can the recruiter quickly see my suitability for my target roles?
2. Is it easy to read? Recruiters are not going to have the time to read through paragraphs of information.
- Do I have clearly divided sections?
- Are the proper headings in bold?
- Do I have bullet points and broken up text where they need to be?
3. Have I proved my value? Your CV needs to show the value of your work with quantified achievements.
- Am I showing how I have improved processes?
- Have I shown examples of how I saved my previous company money or how I delivered on a big project?
4. Is it easy to contact me? A recruiter should never question how to reach you.
- Is my contact information clearly stated and easy to find?
- The email and phone number provided are correct and working?
After asking yourself these 4 questions you can hit send with confidence and your recruiter will thank you! One last bit of advice…Don’t forget to attach your CV!
For More Resume Tips Click Here