This question can seem daunting but it doesn’t have to be as challenging as you think.
Impress the interviewer by considering the following four criteria and answering the questions. Then apply your erudition in your answer.
- Show Your Ambition:
- What are your goals?
- What you are going to do to achieve your goals? Have you clearly thought it out?
- If your next position is not in line with your goals, do you stick with the tasks given to you or do you pick up new responsibilities on your own?
- What kind of Attitude do you have?:
- What does your answer say about your attitude?
- Are you a team player?
- Are you highly motivated?
- Do you want to give back or just take?
- Do you have Realistic Goals?:
- Do your goals show you understand your industry?
- Are they Achievable?
- Do you understand what it takes and means to advance?
- Length of Stay:
- How do your goals mesh with the company’s goals?
- Hiring a new employee is typically a long process for Employer. Sometimes this question is asked so they can gage whether you’re someone who will stick around for a while.
Consider all of these factors when answering this question. If you are able to articulate all of these tips you will without a doubt nail this question!
For More Interview Advice Click Here