Want your resume to have an even bigger impact on hiring managers? Try these 5 secret tips you probably haven’t thought of yet.
Show the competition:
- Did you win a scholarship? Or did you win $2,000 over a 100 other applicants?
- It’s all in the details and for this example it’s your time to brag a little and show just how good you had to be to earn that scholarship.
Show your passion:
- Passion shows you’re determined to develop skills and share them with other people.
- Showing your passion makes you look more interesting, innovative and adds value to the work place.
Write toward the future:
- Don’t just describe your past experience like a job description.
- Show how you’ll add value by implementing the following; Be part of the bottom line– The most valuable employees are the ones who make money for their company. Focus on your skills that make you most resourceful.
Quantify your impact:
- Don’t just use words to show your accomplishments.
- Use numbers to provide facts and evidence of your accomplishments.
Answer the recruiter’s and hiring manager’s questions:
- Create a resume that makes it easy for recruiters and hiring managers to envision you in the role they want to fill
Curious About Our Open Positions Here At R&D Partners? Click Here
For More Resume Tips Click Here
For More Interview Tips Click Here