Our Bodies are extremely fascinating and complex. Some of these facts may be hard to believe but they are happening inside of you right now.
10 Facts about the Human Body:
- 80% of the brain is water
- Your brain uses 20% of the oxygen that enters your bloodstream
- The brain is more active at night than during the day
- The largest internal organ is the small intestine
- The surface area of a human lung is equal to a tennis court
- The tooth is the only part of the body that cannot repair itself
- Bone is stronger than some steel
- The largest cell in the body is the female egg/The smallest is the male sperm
- The feet account for one quarter of all the human body’s bones
- There are as many hairs per square inch on your body as a chimpanzee
Which one of these facts were most shocking to you?
For more Science Fun Facts Click Here
For Science News Click Here
To View Our Open Positions Click Here