There are many different possible interview questions. It always helps to be prepared, which is why we’ve started another list of common questions you will most likely be asked during an interview.
- What do you know about our company? Review website, company mission statement & product pipeline.
- Why would you consider leaving your current opportunity? Stay positive, emphasize experience gained.
- What strengths and weaknesses would you bring to this position? Emphasize strengths related to the job opening / address weaknesses you have had in the past that you have learned to overcome.
- What is your understanding of this position and what skills do you bring to the position? Review the job description in depth; match your skills/strengths to the job requirements.
- If you have gaps in your employment history- Prepare a good reason for why you have left each job.
- What type of management style do you prefer (hands-on, frequent supervision, minimal supervision, etc.) and why? Focus on your flexibility; you have worked well under many different environments – give examples.
Always enter an interview with confidence, one way to be sure you’re going to nail each question is to practice and prepare ahead of time. Good Luck!