Follow these 4 simple ways to make sure your ending each day at work on a happy note.
1. Set aside five minutes
- Write down what you have achieved for the day. “It’s a great confidence builder, and it helps you quantify and assess your strengths.” – William Arruda, Author of Ditch, Dare, Do.
- Seeing on paper what you have accomplished for the day is a great pick-me-up as well. You can feel better about how productive you were once you see it all written down on paper.
2. Prepare for tomorrow
- If you find yourself always stressed about the next day’s work load you might find great relief from practicing this tip.
- At the end of each day prepare a list in order from
- Most Important Task —-> Least Important Task
- Even better, after making your list, schedule each task into your calendar to ensure they are completed
3. Keep your work space organized
- This is important only important to be productive, but also to ensure outside visitors, when seeing your desk, have a positive impression and not a cluttered mess.
- Take the time to organize your paperwork, establish a filing system and keep all confidential paperwork put away and locked inside of your desk
4. Schedule things you love to do
- Schedule things you have fun doing so that you have something to look forward too.
- This is an easy way to be excited for something every week.
- Whether it be meeting with a friend or family member, or taking a gym class once a week.
Comment below if you found these tips useful or if you have a tip you’d like to share!
For Resume Tips Click Here
For Interview Tips Click Here
For Current Job Openings Click Here